When we resume in-person worship services, please observe safe, healthy practices.
- Stay home if you feel unwell or are sick;
- Worship online if you must stay home or feel uncomfortable joining us in person;
- Wear a mask when visiting Grace UMC;
- Sanitize/wash your hands upon arriving and as frequently as necessary;
- Maintain a safe distance between households (~6ft.) & alternate pews for seating during worship;
- Avoid congregating in doorways, hallways, and aisles;
- Refrain from singing;
- Offer alternative signs of welcome instead of handshakes and hugs (how about waves, peace signs, and other creative expressions!);
- Offer encouragement to each other and prayer for our communities!.
We thank you for your understanding and your help in limiting the impact of Covid-19 on our community!